Conditions applicable to everyone who registers with, visits, or uses the Enhanced Family Supports Parental Leave Toolkit
1. The Parental Leave Toolkit (PLT) is run and administered by My Family Care Limited ("MFC", "Work+Family Solutions", "We" or "Us"). PLT and all other contents and tools available through it are referred to as the "Website" or the "Websites".
2. By using the Website or contacting us through it the user ("You") agrees and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall represent a legally binding contract between You and Us. As the process of providing these services starts as soon as You contact Us, You agree to waive your right to cancel the service within 7 days ("the cooling off period"), as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
3. You accept that even when you have contacted Us and are using MFC's services via an employer sponsored Website, that you are contracting with us as an individual, and the employer is not responsible for any part of the service provided.
4. Modifications and alterations to the Website
4.1. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, our provision of new products or services, or resources shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
4.2. Please note that the Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
5. You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of, and for protecting the confidentiality of, any email verification number and password that may be given to You or selected by You for use on the Website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding the Website which comes to your attention.
6. Depending on the service You are using We might use your personal data to provide care solutions. If applicable, You can search for and book care places from a selection of providers. You make the final decision as to which provider is booked. Once You have selected the provider You wish to use, we will pass the provider your personal data and that of your child or dependent so that they can provide the service. If You have provided sensitive personal data such as your child or dependent's medication requirements on the registration form, You consent to us passing this data to the provider. The providers will not use your and your child or dependent's personal data for any other purpose. We may also pass information back to your employer regarding your use of this service (if You are registering to the website via a corporate branded site). Some data may be processed outside the EEA. Where this happens, we will ensure that it is given the same levels of protection as required under the UK Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
7. Governing Law and entire agreement
7.1. These Conditions and Your use of the Website, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Conditions and Your use of the Website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Conditions and Your use of the Website.
7.2. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between You and Us concerning the use of the Website and services provided to You by Us and You acknowledge that in using this Website You do not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that are not set out in this Website provided that nothing in these Conditions shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.